Dear Parent or Carer
Message about medicine in school
At Fearnhill we are here to help with any medical issues your Son or Daughter may have during school time
- If your Son or Daughter requires medication to be administered during school hours, please complete the Request to Administer Form and send it back to the School office.Request to Administer Form
- If your childs medication alters a new form must be completed and returned to the School Medical Officer.
- This form must be completed for us to give medication of any sort in school, even if it is only for a short period of time
- Please make sure prescribed medicines are in original containers.
- Please inform us of any changes to home address and telephone numbers so we may contact a parent or carer in an emergency.
- Please make sure that if your son/daughter requires medication during the day that it is handed in to the main office with a note.
If you have any concerns please call the School Office on